iCopy Free Photocopier 1.48 brings some small bugfixes to improve stability and performance while version 2 is under development (finally with TWAIN support!). The most important bugfix is the one related to a bit depth problem on some scanners (thanks to Valerio for his report).
You can download the new version in the download page.
Here is the list of the changes:
– ADD: Possibility to choose the bit depth of the acquired page. This feature should be used only if the page is not acquired correctly.
– FIX: Fixed a bug that prevented iCopy to save settings if the directory is protected (default behavior in Vista and 7). If iCopy does not have permissions to write in its execution directory, the file will be saved in the user’s settings directory (eg C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\iCopy).
– FIX: Fixed a bug that occurs with some Canon scanners on Windows XP. The acquired page has wrong colors.
– FIX: Fixed some problems with the Settings dialog
– FIX: Other bugfixes and code optimizations.