iCopy 1.46 adds the possibility to choose the quality of the output JPEG image when saving to file using jpg format.
A new slider has been added in the Image settings window to chose a level of quality between 1 and 10. 10 corresponds to the maximum quality and the maximum file size.
This release includes also many bugfixes, see the changelog below
- INSTALLER: iCopy1.46setup.exe
- PORTABLE: icopy1.46.zip (simply extract to a folder on your computer and then run icopy.exe)
Please note: Only installer version supports registration to scanner button.
- ADD: JPEG Quality selection
- FIX: iCopy.exe still running when closing the application
- FIX: Improved startup performance in some cases
- FIX: Exception when scanner is offline
- FIX: InvalidOperationException when closing iCopy
- FIX: Installer displaying in italian
- FIX: Invalid resolutions when using a different scanner
- FIX: Other minor bugfixes and code improvements