Here is a new version of iCopy, which includes a number of bug fixes and stability improvements:
- ADD: Added /quality command line parameter to adjust JPEG quality [bug 289]
- FIX: Fixed a problem that may result in corrupt PDF [bug 298]
- FIX: Fixed a problem with the acquisition area in command line mode [bug 284], [bug 302]
- FIX: Handling of 0x80210008 WIA_ERROR_USER_INTERVENTION [bug 270]
- FIX: Fixed a problem with settings when computer name starts with a number [bug 253]
- FIX: If folder output is given in command line mode, save directly without asking [bug 285]
- FIX: Paper size changed when going to printer settings with some printers [bug 277]
- CHANGED: Default resolution brought to 300 DPI, and default settings are now tweakable [bug 278]
To update your version, go to the download page.
Thank you for using iCopy!