iCopy 1.5 adds some important features, but the most important one is, for sure, Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) support! If you check the corresponding option in the main window, the scanner will be used in ADF mode and all the pages in the feeder will be acquired and sent to the printer (or saved to file).
I wish to thank all the iCopy users that helped me with testing this new feature with their scanner. Unfortunately, I haven’t received enough feedback for the duplex function, so it is not included in this release.
Here’s a list of the most important changes:
- ADF support
- New, more powerful command line parameters
- Improved stability and compatibility with many scanners
- Revised setup and improved scanner button registration
- Automatic check for updates
- A new logging feature will help me to fix problems if you file a new bug report
- Less memory consumption
- Various optimizations and bugfixes