An updated translation to German language is available for download,
Credits to Siggi0904 for the updated translation!
Here is a new version of iCopy, which includes a number of bug fixes and stability improvements:
- ADD: Added /quality command line parameter to adjust JPEG quality [bug 289]
- FIX: Fixed a problem that may result in corrupt PDF [bug 298]
- FIX: Fixed a problem with the acquisition area in command line mode [bug 284], [bug 302]
- FIX: Handling of 0x80210008 WIA_ERROR_USER_INTERVENTION [bug 270]
- FIX: Fixed a problem with settings when computer name starts with a number [bug 253]
- FIX: If folder output is given in command line mode, save directly without asking [bug 285]
- FIX: Paper size changed when going to printer settings with some printers [bug 277]
- CHANGED: Default resolution brought to 300 DPI, and default settings are now tweakable [bug 278]
To update your version, go to the download page.
Thank you for using iCopy!
After more than a year, here is another maintenance release of iCopy! This updated version contains fixes and tweaks including:
- FIX: Problem with PDF file structure [Bug #261]
- FIX: Focus stealing problem with the dialog windows [Bug #266]
- FIX: Fix exception in settings dialog [Bug #258]
- FIX: Fix error while copying from command line [Bug #260]
- FIX: It is now possible to output /multiplepages to /pdf with command line
- FIX: Better handling of command line parameters
- FIX: Updated font to Windows standard Segoe UI font
You can download the installer or the zip file in the Download page!